Thursday, December 15, 2011

King Of The Ring DVD

WWE is releasing a King Of The Ring DVD. I think they should bring back the PPV!

I'm going to start a new Poll... what is your favorite King Of The Ring moments / winners? I think the greatest moment to ever take place at a King Of The Ring PPV was Mankind being thrown off the top of the Hell In A Cell. But that wasn't part of the King Of The Ring tournament. Obviously I liked the first King Of The Ring Bret Hart. The second winner was his brother Owen Hart. Triple H has won it. I think they claim The Rock won it, but I'm pretty sure Ken Shamrock beat him in the finals. I thought Chyna was going to become the first ever Queen Of The Ring, but I believe Mr. Ass Billy Gunn won that year instead. Kurt Angle won it. I always thought Chris Jericho should have won it. I believe Viscera won it one year when he was wrestling under the name Mable lol. But I think the greatest King Of The Ring winner of all time, and the greatest final match in the King Of The Ring tournament was when Brock Lesner defeated Rob Van Dam. That was the year they made the rule that the winner received a Championship Match at SummerSlam. I thought that was a great idea, but then that was the last year they ever had the King Of The Ring PPV, and since then the winners have just been on Raw and Smackdown, and winning the event has earned you nothing. Such winners have included Booker T, William Regal, and now Sheamus. 

Perhaps the most notable King Of The Ring moment... the birth of Austin 316!

I think they should hold a King Of The Ring PPV this year to promote the DVD. I think they should bring back as many of the previous winners as possible. Most notably, Bret Hart to run it all since he was the original King Of The Ring. And I think they should have 8 of the top up-and-coming wrestlers today take part in the tournament and crown a new King Of The Ring!

I've taken the liberty of making the results for my own King Of The Ring, if they had one this year, this is who I would put in it and this is who I would have win each match and ultimately the King Of The Ring!


Let me know what you think of my picks for my King Of The Ring!
If you created your own, who would your picks be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts