Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Bella Twins Fired?

Bella Twins
So I posted on my blog a while ago that there were rumours that The Bella Twins would be leaving the WWE very soon when their contract expired. Apparently, The Bellas did not want to resign a new contract with the WWE, for whatever reason, and this meant that they would be leaving in May. 

Most people seemed to not want to believe me, that it must be wrong. That was especially true when Nikki Bella won the Divas Championship last week on Raw. Everyone was saying I must be wrong because how could they be leaving if they just won the championship. I even started to wonder if maybe giving them the title was the WWE's way of convincing them to stay.


But their title reign was very short lived. In fact, it didn't even last one week. They won the title on Monday and lost it the following Sunday. And by the next Monday they were fired from the WWE. Or at least that is what was said on the show. The truth of the matter still remains the same. Their contract expired and they refused to resign. So as of Monday their contract was up. WWE claims they fired The Bella Twins but have yet to come up with a reason for doing so, though I'm sure they will soon. But don't believe everything they say on TV. In reality its all just business. 

Just as Edge refused to resign the same week, more and more talent seems to be wanting to leave the WWE for various reasons. Makes me wonder what is really going on. I'm sure in this case The Bellas were just tired of wrestling. Now they have each been champion, and had a 5 year run in the WWE. I'm sure they have made enough money to retire. So they had no reason to keep going if they no longer wanted to do it. Just as Maryse and Michelle McCool had done. Other Divas have left like Mickie James and Gail Kim to head to TNA where women actually get to wrestle. And a few like Melina have been fired because of issues backstage. However, I have not heard any rumours of The Bellas going to TNA or of them causing any problems backstage. From what I've heard the WWE really wanted them to resign, but they just weren't interested in wrestling anymore. Its too bad.

The Bella Twins... Literally Kicked Out Of The WWE lol

The original plan had Kharma destroying them on their way out but the feeling backstage was that the plans changed after news leaked on the internet. As late as Sunday, they were still discussing doing the Kharma angle at Extreme Rules. I wish they would have stuck with this idea. After the horrible things The Bellas said to Kharma when she was pregnant, and then she lost the baby, I think everyone wants to see Kharma get revenge on The Bellas. Maybe they left the WWE because they heard Kharma was coming back lol.

Kelly Kelly went onto Twitter to comment on the Bellas departure from WWE, posting, "I'm gonna miss my besties @thebellatwins We've had an amazing 5 years together and I love you like my sisters ...Thank u for everything!"
 
The Bella Twins commented on their WWE departure after Raw, writing, "Bella's have left the building... Happy ending at the Nutter center??? Well at least we finished it off! #ByeByeBellas"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts