Monday, September 5, 2011

Kurt Angle Isn’t Happy With WWE

Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter today, regarding his ranking on the WWE Top 50 Superstars of All Time DVD:

"I was #34 of Wwe All time Greatest? Tell You what, take Me off the list," Angle wrote. "I'd rather not be on it, if I wasn't top 5. Who Ranks Wrestlers?"


"I have never been More Insulted By Wwe top 50.#34 to Me Is a kick to the balls!Take Me out of ratings.please.U think fans will buy that crap

"Shawn Michaels Deserves #1. He has Been Putting On Awesome Matches for Well Over 20something Years. I Will Not Complain. It is What It Is!!!"

Mick Foley, who was ranked #33, responded:
"I was pretty happy to be #33 on @WWE Greatest Stars of All Time. Guessing Kurt Angle wasn't so pleased to be #34 – kind or a perfectionist.


Angle apologized saying he is happy to be on the list, though I'm sure that apology was forced... 
Angle is back to hating on the list, writing last night, "Hulk Hogan should Be #1 on Wwe top 50. Hello?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts