Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Raw Reaction

I want to get more feedback from my readers. I have a lot of negative things to say about PPVs and the things that happen on Raw, Smackdown, and Impact. But I also have positive things to say, and whenever I make negative comments about something I don't like I always add my suggestions of what I would have rather seen or what I would do if I were in charge. Well I want to hear your comments, good or bad, what do you think of my blog, and of my opinions? What do you think of what's going on in the world of professional wrestling today? I can post questions and please post your comments to answer my questions...

  1. What do you think of what is happening on Raw now? 
  2. How do you feel about Raw and Smackdown being combined once again and doing away with the separate brands? 
  3. Does anyone think TNA Impact Wrestling is better than World Wrestling Entertainment today? 
  4. Who is the real star of Raw today? Triple H, John Cena, or CM Punk?
  5. Give your honest opinion of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts