Saturday, September 17, 2011

Roddy Piper Says His Neck Surgery Was A Success

Roddy Piper posted the following to his Twitter account:

"Can't get to a computor as I'm catching my breath. Doctors put me on thr slab Monday at 3 PM. Came back to 130 am Tuesday. Operation ...

"Haven't slept since Saturday. The Tweet I just posted I messed up. Doctors put me on slab Monday at 12 noon.

"the doctors operated for 6.5 hours. I woke at 1 am Tuesday. At 3 am Tuesday I walked half the hospital hall ways by myself.

"Broken neck is fixed. Have to stay in Hospital 10 days. I think I can get OT done in 5 days.

"when I can walk better going to the kids cancer ward. Bravest people in the world. Will be in Orlando in 3.5 weeks.

"also have a surprize for all of you. In 4 weeks. Your going to love it! Hot Rod"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts