Friday, November 11, 2011

Bourne Returning... Morrision Leaving?

Evan Bourne is scheduled for the December 19th Raw Supershow, however, John Morrison is not currently advertised for any shows after the November 28th RAW Supershow.

Despite Bourne's negative comments and tweets about the WWE recently he is scheduled to return from his suspension. I think its strange that he was suspended for 30 days but not forced to drop this Tag-Team Championship. 

On the other hand, Morrision finally picked up a win over the United States Champion Dolph Ziggler, and yet now it is being reported that he is not being advertised for any shows after November 28th, which must mean that his contract expires that day and he still hasn't resigned. I assumed he had, hence the win finally. I thought he was being given a push finally and would be back in the main event spot soon. I guess I was wrong. It's a shame, he is better than about 90% of the wrestlers in the company, but I don't know the reasons behind it. 

All I can say is WWE's loss will be TNA's gain!


 Epic Match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts