Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brutus Beefcake's Ex-Wife Makes Odd 'Gay' Claims

Brutus Beefcake's estranged wife Barbara Leslie was recently interviewed by The National Enquirer, here are some highlights:

On Brutus' Relationship With Hulk Hogan: 
"I've watched my husband and Hulk interact for the past 20 years, and there have been many times when I felt they were much too close for comfort."

On Linda Claiming Brutus and Hulk Were Lovers: 
"I have absolutely no knowledge of a homosexual relationship going on between my husband and Hulk, nor has Linda ever shared anything with me that would indicate she has knowledge of that. But I've been acquainted with her for a long time and have never known her to say anything that serious unless she could back it up. She must know something."

On Beefcake Rushing to Help Hogan With the Toilet Seat Following His Back Surgery: 
"I thought how odd that was for one man to do that for another. The boundaries of the intimate bromance they share are definitely blurred, and I just find it all extraordinarily suspicious."


So to recap, Hulk Hogan divorced his wife, she took everything he had which forced him to go back to work in TNA wrestling again. It cost the family their reality TV show, and their daughter her singing career (though I'm sure we are all thankful she isn't singing anymore lol). After the divorce, Linda Hogan started dating one of her teenage son's classmates from his high school. She then went on to write a horrible tell-all book about her miserable marriage. She claims in the book and in interviews that everyone is gay and that she was a poor victim.  Most notably, she claimed that the Ultimate Warrior, her husband's greatest rival, was gay and that she knows this for a fact. Warrior obviously denied these claims, he is married and has a family, and he said he never knew Hulk's wife and she would not know anything about his personal life. 

Linda then went on to say that her husband's best friend, Brutus The Barber Beefcake was gay, and in doing so implied that this would mean her husband, Hulk Hogan was also gay. As a result, Beefcake is suing her for lying about him. Well now Beefcake's ex-wife is also joining in with Hogan's ex-wife in the claims that he is gay, saying that Linda would not lie. Well excuse me if I don't believe something is true because one better ex-wife says it and another one backs it up. 

In real news and in courtrooms there is something called proof, evidence. Not just bitter claims. I think she is harassing Hulk and everyone connected with him. She should be forced to shut up and get a life of her own! If I'm wrong, that's fine, honestly their personal lives don't matter, I'm not saying it would be wrong or bad, I'm only saying that I wouldn't waste my time believing claims made by someone I don't respect. I wasn't even giong to post any of these stories because I don't believe them to be true, but I decided it is news worthy because this is the BS that is out there. Make your own opinions, I'm just reporting the news. I think Linda should get over it and move on with her life. In the end, Hogan has a hot new wife and she is dating an ugly teenager. 




Also, on a slightly unrelated, but interesting side-note, in the middle of all these rumours and claims that Brutus The Barber Beefcake is gay, Chyna claimed that she dated him when she was a teenager. 

1 comment:

  1. Lmao alot is coming out for me to see about Brutus and I "WAS" A HUGE FAN NOT ANYMORE.. His new wife is a bitch as well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts