Saturday, January 28, 2012

Randy Orton Got Mr. Anderson Fired From WWE

Backstage politics in WWE: "It's insane. If you do something wrong, no one will tell you you did something wrong. They'll smile to your face and say everything's fine, but… I'm an adult, if I did something wrong, come to me and tell me I did something wrong or am doing something wrong and I will work to change that, but I'm not a mind reader! But over there, it's just a huge game and you're constantly being mind-f-cked."



If Randy Orton was responsible for his WWE departure: "I've never said that, I don't know where it started, it's the telephone game at its finest. He definitely was the final straw, but by no means did I say he was the reason for me getting fired. I've said it time and time again, I was to blame for me being fired. I made the mistakes, I did the things I shouldn't have done, I said things I shouldn't have said. And that's it.



"Randy Orton - responsible for Mr Kennedy's firing?I was injured a few times at the hands of others and rather than come back and bury those individuals and point fingers and say 'He hurt me in a match,' I just came back and said 'You know what? This is wrestling, it's not ballet, I got hurt. Period'. Meanwhile, when I was off rehabbing, people were saying I'm injury-prone.



"If I take a sledgehammer to your knee, that doesn't make you injury-prone. If I smash you in the face with a baseball bat, that doesn't make you injury-prone. I just happened to be in a couple of situations like that, and wasn't around to defend myself when those burials were taking place. And then – on top of that – I said the things that I said and I did the things that I did, and the final straw was when I supposedly dropped Randy on his head, and I think at that point Vince just said 'I've had enough of it'.



"There were certain guys, and there were three or four of them, that were lobbying for a long time [to get rid of me] and he finally gave into it and said enough's enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts