Saturday, January 28, 2012

WWE Divas Want A Ladder Match

The February 2012 issue of WWE Magazine features an interview with Natalya and Beth Phoenix and they are both asked which male-dominated stipulation match they would like to see introduced to the Divas Division. Both say Ladder Match.

"I want to compete in the first-ever Diva Ladder Match. Beth and I think it would be amazing, and I believe we could really pull it off," Natalya says.

Beth adds, "I actually like to consider myself a pioneer for the ladies' Ladder Match because if you check out Ladder Matches 2: Crash and Burn, it actually features my Ladder Match from Louisville, Kentucky, in OVW. I have been campaigning for WWE to let me compete in one and have even volunteered to put my Divas Championship on the line in it against absolutely anybody. I have the experience and truly believe the bar could be raised with that bout. There is no doubt in my mind that it would be the most spectacular Divas match of all-time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts