Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Put Eve In The Divas Match At Wrestlemania

#Hoeski
I think love her or hate her you can't deny that Eve is the top Diva in the WWE right now and they should cash in on that for Wrestlemania. If they had more time I would say give her the Divas Championship and build up a match, but there really isn't enough time to do it right. I had suggested earlier that they should have Kharma take on the Divas Of Doom (Beth and Natalya). But now I'm saying making it a Fatal-Four-Way and add Eve. 

Honestly, they could all turn on her right off the start. Think of how great it would be, and how much the fans would reach if Natalya, Beth, and Kharma all turned on Eve at once. After Beth and Kharma use their finishers Natalya could lock in the Sharp-Shooter and make Eve tap out. The audience would go crazy. Then they could have the Triple-Threat Match I originally suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts