Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kurt Angle Twitter Comments

It was an interesting night for Kurt Angle on Twitter last night. Angle posted several controversial tweets, some of which you can read below and some that have since been deleted. No response yet from Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin.

"I'm training for Olympics. Every Wrestler is terrified of me that they will get tired

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels But Could Either of U take Me as a Shoot? Be Honest! I Respect You Both!

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels by the way! I Love Austin and Michaels. Just Joking. U guys are legends!

"I Became a top star in 1 year, but it took Shawn and Austin 15years. Hello?

"I have not touched a pill 8 yrs. up urs

"@JRsBBQ @IAmJericho How do You feel about that. I'm the Best today! If Wwe never wants Me, their Mistake. What then?"

After a fan told him to go back to WWE and take Sting with him, he replied, "I wish. Sting will stay in tna"

Angle posted several other tweets, cussing at fans and joking about WWE talents, but those have since been deleted. He told fans that he was not drinking and that his account was not hacked this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts