Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Ideas For Wrestlemania

So far the big main events have been announced:
The Rock vs John Cena
Triple H vs The Undertaker
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan

It also looks like Shaq was supposed to take on The Big Show. But now The Big Show is starting a feud with Cody Rhodes. Meanwhile, Goldust (who's Cody's brother) was begging for a match with Cody at Wrestlemania. Vince has also said he doesn't want to waste time with a Divas match this year. The Tag-Team Championships are a mess, and major stars such as Zack Ryder, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Mark Henry, Wade Barrett, and others still don't even have a match booked. 

Well I have a few ideas, which I think would solve most of those problems...

First, I get the impression that The Big Show was set to face Shaq but now he has decided he is sick of losing and embarrassing himself at Wrestlemania with these novelty matches. Well don't cancel the Shaq match, just replace The Big Show with The Great Khali. 

Next, give Goldust the match with his brother Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Championship, and have Goldust win the Championship! It would be a nice way for Goldust to end his career. But I would add more to it. Make their father Dusty Rhodes the special guest referee. Also, give Cody a new girlfriend and valet leading up to the match, Aksana, Goldust's ex-wife. That should make things interesting!

Now that leaves The Big Show without a match. I think the rivalry he has been in all year has been with Mark Henry, and I think that story needs an ending. I think because both huge stars are nearing the end of their careers they should have a No DQ Retirement Match! Of course I would have The Big Show win the match and end the career of Mark Henry. This would give The Big Show a major win at Wrestlemania and it would give Mark Henry a chance to end his career with a bang. 

I would also give Zack Ryder a rematch for the United States Championship against Jack Swagger. And I would have Ryder win the match and regain his title. I would like to see Eve involved somehow, but I really don't see how. And I'm worried this match won't happen because the WWE seems to want Swagger to be Tag-Team Champions with Dolph Ziggler. Well I think they should scrap the idea and have a United States Championship match instead. They could add in Dolph Ziggler to this match since he was the former United States Champion. They could even include The Miz (who is desperate for a match) and maybe have The Miz join forces with Eve? 

That would leave Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to win the Tag-Team Championships from Epico and Primo.

I would have Eve win the Divas Championship from Beth Phoenix. I had suggested before the Divas Of Doom vs Kharma. Or just have Beth vs Natalya. But now I think Eve needs to be included. Make it a Fatal-Four-Way. Even if Eve doesn't win she needs to at least be in the match. 

The only major star I haven't found a match for is Wade Barrett. I think he should walk out to the ring and say he demands a Wrestlemania match, and give an open challenge. I think Randy Orton's music should hit and he should walk out and kick Barrett's ass. Even if its just a short match, an RKO and a three-count. It's what the fans want to see. 

As far as The Miz, honestly, I think it would be funny if he was left out of the show all together. It would be a major storyline, and it would create a major issue for The Miz. He would blame Triple H or whoever he wants. He would turn angry and out to prove himself after Wrestlemania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts