Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sheamus Upset About Wrestlemania 27

When asked by WWE Magazine if he found it frustrating to cede the spotlight last year following much success, he responded, "I think that if you don't find it frustrating, then what are you doing here? What sort of goal or passion do you have if you don't care about being at the top, you know? Was I happy to sit back and watch my bout be a dark match at WrestleMania? Absolutely not. I was furious. But I didn't let that anger eat me up. I had to turn it into something productive, and I used it to focus on my opponents when I came over to Smackdown. If I sat there and felt sorry for myself, or got angry at whatever the circumstances were, I guarantee I would not be in a main-event match at WrestleMania this year."

Last Year Dark Match... This Year World Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts