Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ernest Miller vs Brodus Clay

Former WWE and WCW star Ernest Miller recently spoke about Brodus Clay using his theme song in WWE: "I haven't watched it. I've nothing against him, he's working for a company. I feel like someone told him to do it. He's trying to make it work. Many fans have said he's not as good as me and it made me popular without being on the TV show. It's a little more than dancing. I was an athlete, I could wrestle. WWE had so many people afraid of their jobs, they never let me develop into what it could be. People like this guy out there dancing and saying call my momma, but he's not the original. I could've made it work so in other words, I'm a little pissed off about it."

Ernest Miller in the movie The Wrestler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts