Thursday, May 24, 2012

What Was The Best Match @ TNA Sacrifice 2012?

I've closed the poll, so the results are final. I asked you all what you thought was the best match at the TNA PPV Sacrifice, and I think the answer is pretty clear.
  • Angle / AJ 5 (38%)
  • Main Event 3 (23%)
  • Anderson / Hardy 3 (23%)
  • Bully / Aries 2 (15%)
  • Tag-Team 1 (7%)
  • Knockout 1 (7%)
  • Television 0 (0%)
  • Crimson / EY 0 (0%)
The best match on the PPV wasn't the main event between Bobby Roode and Rob Van Dam, but rather the non-title match between Kurt Angle and AJ Styles. There was nothing on the line in this match, but they stole the show and proved they are the two top wrestlers in TNA today. I'm shocked anyone voted for Anderson and Hardy, I thought that match sucked and the finish was horrible. I'm not surprised at all that Crimson and Eric Young got no votes, as did the Television Championship match. I think Anderson and Hardy could have stolen the show but if RVD had won the TNA Championship that would have been the best match on the show without a doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts