Monday, June 18, 2012

Poll Closed: Best TNA Knockouts Champion

Poll Closed: Best TNA Knockouts Champion. This poll only received 17 Votes. But we still have a clear winner. Here are the results... 
  • Mickie James 6 (35%)
  • Gail Kim 5 (29%)
  • Velvet Sky 4 (23%)
  • Angelina Love 2 (11%)
  • Tara 2 (11%)
  • ODB 2 (11%)
  • Madison Rayne 1 (5%)
  • Awesome Kong 0 (0%)
  • Winter 0 (0%)
  • Taylor Wilde 0 (0%)
I was surprised Awesome Kong aka Kharma didn't receive any votes at all. I thought she was more popular than that. But I think its safe to say anyone that didn't receive any votes probably shouldn't have been champion. That means Kong, Winter, and Taylor Wilde were a waste as champion. I was shocked that Madison Rayne only got one vote, I thought she was a decent champion, definitely better than ODB and Tara who received 2 votes. I actually thought Angelina Love might win the poll but she only got 2 votes as well, shocking. But clearly the top three Knockouts Champions of all time are Velvet Sky, Gail Kim, and the top Knockouts Champion of all time is Mickie James! 

I can't help but wonder now since Miss Tessmacher is the new Knockouts Champion, where she would wind up on this poll. I would like to think number one since she is my personal favourite, but I would assume somewhere between Angelina Love and Velvet Sky... not a bad place to be haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts