Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TNA News & Rumours

Former TNA World Tag Team Champion Hernandez has resigned with TNA.

Apparently the reason we haven't seen Alex Silva since he won the TNA Gutcheck and was hired by the company is that he's up in Canada sorting out his work visa. 

Huge mistake, they should have hired Joey Ryan instead!

One half of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champs, Eric Young took to his Twitter account to address rumors that he has quit TNA. "As far as rumor I have quit TNA totally not true they last minute changed impact schedual and all my Thursday's where booked by animal planet show. TNA is upset I'm not there but can't wait to have me back and I will be back soon!!!!"

He is a joke anyways, and now he is too busy to appear on Impact... get the Knockout Tag-Team Championships off him and ODB already and give them to real Knockouts! 

I vote for Velvet Sky and Miss Tessmacher!

TNA PPV Destination X Main Event
X-Division Champion Austin Aries vs TNA Champion Bobby Roode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts