Saturday, July 14, 2012

DirecTV Dropping SpikeTV

URGENT! Hulk Hogan issues a statement on DirecTV pulling networks like SpikeTV from their airwaves - which will keep shows like IMPACT WRESTLING from being seen by DirecTV subscribers. Call DirecTV NOW at 1-800-531-5000 and tell them to keep SpikeTV and IMPACT WRESTLING on the air!

Hulk Hogan says: "I've had a world of piledriving punishment dished out to me, brother - but I've never been hurt like I am right now since I heard that DirecTV is dropping Spike, so you can't see IMPACT! You'll also be choked off from MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, VH1, BET - 26 channels in all! So, I need all my Hulkamaniacs to call DirecTV now and tell them you need your channels, brother!  Otherwise, I might be runnin' wild on you, brother!"

CALL DIRECTV NOW AT 1-800-531-5000 AND TELL THEM YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO STAY! WATCH HULK HOGAN BELOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts