Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ryback Interview

How much input he had in the evolution of his character: 
"I was very vocal in that, actually. A lot of people don't know that I was Ryback before I was Skip Sheffield down in the developmental territories. It was a name I came up with and created, as far as when I was away from the WWE. 'Skip Sheffield' was presented to me by Dusty Rhodes. It was something I don't regret ever having happened because it did happen [and] that's what got me to the WWE initially. I cannot tell you enough how glad I am to not be doing that right now. What you see now is me. I'm a very intense individual in real life in everything I do. I set goals and I attack them with the intensity you see on TV."

His friends in the company: 

"I get along with everyone to some degree. I travel alone, though, and Stone Cold Steve Austin always said, 'Don't trust anybody.' He didn't just say that to say that. I always say, there are sharks swimming with dolphins. There are a lot of sharks in the WWE. You gotta be wary of everybody. Wade Barrett, though, still to this day is one of my friends that I keep in contact with and talk to a lot up there, and Daniel Bryan, believe it or not, I tend to get along pretty well with. I'm not there to make friends. Razor Ramon/Scott Hall used to always say, 'You can make money or you can make friends.' I'm here to make as much money as possible and put out a great product for WWE and that's my goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts