Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tessmacher Defends Her Butt

 
The biggest complement I've had over the past 15 yrs is getting accused of a$$ implants. People love to discredit others for things they don't have. I have been an athlete my entire life. I was a runner, basketball player, volleyball player, even rugby! The next stage in my life I took a great deal of passion in weight lifting and living a healthy lifestyle. I can say I am also genetically gifted. Half is what god has blessed me with and the other is dedication into keeping the body I want. It is work! If it wasn't and is easy everyone would walk around in this perfect mold of themselves. Not everyone deserves that! Only those willing to make the sacrifice everyday and to do what others won't push themselves to do. You are your own biggest obstacle. Stop making excuses and taking credit away from those who actually work for what they have. Use that energy to push yourself daily. You have to start somewhere....the sofa isn't it. ?#?dailymotivation? ?#?motivate? ?#?makeittoday? ?#?sport? ?#?sacrifice? ?#?noexcuse? ?#?basketballbooty? ?#?athlete? ?#?fitnesspageforall? ?#?runner? ?#?doitforyou? ?#?squat? ?#?sprint? ?#?lift? ?#?me? ?#?booty? ?#?rumpshaker? ?#?bootyjuice? ?#?mine? ?#?allreal? ?#?haters? ?#?selfie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts