Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Explosive Raw


After the WWE Universe witnessed the return of Chris Jericho, Kane brought a fiery end to the night's main event, almost dragging Zack Ryder down through a hole in the ring!


CM Punk lost for the second straight week to Dolph Ziggler. They are really ruining CM Punk in my opinion. But they are doing a great job of putting over Dolph Ziggler as the top guy in the WWE today. With Randy Orton injured I think Dolph is going to explode. If you ever wonder how I rank the wrestlers in either the WWE or TNA just look down the sidebar on my blog, I have my "Fave 5" as well as the hottest Diva or Knockout for each company. Clearly my favorite is CM Punk, and I'm thrilled to have Chris Jericho back. But the real future of the WWE I think is currently resting on Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, and Cody Rhodes. It's just a matter of time before they are all in the main event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts