Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warrior vs Kevin Nash

The Ultimate Warrior took a shot at Kevin Nash on his Twitter this past week after a fan asked him why he doesn't dye his hair and return like Kevin Nash did. Warrior replied, "I'm not a d-ckhead who thrives on stealing the limelight from young guys."

Nash has since replied via Twitter and challenged Warrior to an MMA fight the day before WrestleMania 28 in Miami. Nash tweeted the following:

"Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.

"@UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.

"I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the f-ck up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same."

Gabe Spolsky has posted the following on Twitter… "@UltimateWarrior @RealKevinNash if you guys want to beat each other up we'll gladly let you do it in DGUSA. We have show in Miami on 3/31"

Nash posted the following about the Warrior: "I'm tired of this guy talking s--t about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c*nt you are."


 "@UltimateWarrior You should watch your mouth,You know your a b*tch .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid me.

"@UltimateWarrior You want to go p*ssy name the place and time. If not shut your d*ck sucker and forget my name. B*tch make me 100k richer"


Kevin Nash fired off one (seemingly) final shot at Ultimate Warrior yesterday, writing, "I knew i would get no response because i know Jim Helwig, in the future when my name comes up pass Jim, puss"

Hulk Hogan commented on the ongoing feud between Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior. "In a real fight Nash will destroy the Underdog Worrier."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts