Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hulk Hogan's Embarassments

Hulk Hogan has been involved in a few embarrassing moments over the years, perhaps more embarrassing than any other wrestlers have. I thought I would just go over a few and see if anyone can think of any other moments that I might be forgetting, or possibly if you disagree, a wrestler who has had more embarrassing moments.  

The first one that comes to mind is when Hogan was having a Tables Match in WCW (I believe against Billy Kidman) and Hogan couldn't figure out how to get the table into the ring and then how to set it up. (I can't find the video of this to attach or any pictures, if anyone can send me a link that would be great). Also I want to give honorable mention, before I start the rest of the list, to his Mr. America gimmick, and of course anything that involved Mr. T haha. 


The next moment is the horrendous rematch between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior at WCW's Halloween Havoc PPV. Hogan tried to throw a flash fire into Warrior's eyes, but the fire ignited immediately into Hogan's eyes blinding him and leaving the Warrior standing there dumbfounded. In my opinion, the worst wrestling match ever. 


The next would be after Hogan's wrestling career appeared to be over. All washed up and nowhere to go lol, Hogan and Bishoff decided to start a show called Celebrity Wrestling. It was a total embarrassment and canceled before I think anyone ever saw it.
 
Next was when Hogan appeared on the David Hasselhoff roast. He just didn't seem to belong there. He is not a comedian. I didn't know he was ever friends with David Hasselhoff. They didn't seem to be friends, just more like his agent booked him on the show because he needed to promote some crap or just to keep himself in the spotlight. It seemed sad and embarrassing to me.

 
I won't go too far into his biggest embarrassment because i think enough has been said about it. But the top answer would have to be his reality show "Hogan Knows Best" featuring his bitch of a wife, his horrible singer of a daughter, and his retard of a son. The show was canceled after the marriage fell apart publicly. His daughters music career crashed and burned faster than the TV show. And his son managed to crash his car and go to jail. This all lead Hogan to almost committing suicide, then writing a book publicly telling the world how he almost committed suicide. A total embarrassment and not how wrestling fans want to remember their childhood hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts