Friday, November 11, 2011

Zack Ryder's Petition On Twitter

WWE is doing an angle where Zack Ryder is using a petition on Twitter to try and get John Laurinaitis to give him a United States Title shot against Dolph Ziggler. Here's the description from Ryder's petition: "Even after I beat Dolph Ziggler last week, Interim GM John Laurinaitis refuses to grant me a United States Title Match. Are you serious, bro? You guys have supported The Long Island Iced Z and helped make my YouTube show awesome, so I'm hoping you'll support me once again by signing my Twitter petition to force John Laurinaitis to give me a U.S. Title Match. WWWYKI!"

Zack Ryder has now had over 275,000 people sign his petition to receive a U.S. Championship match against Dolph Ziggler. You can check out the petition: 

I Really Want This Shirt... Especially Since Vince McMahon Had It Banned Because It Had The Word Spike On It, And WWE No Longer Televises Their Programs On That Network lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts