Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Poll Closed: Best TLC Match... Triple H vs Kevin Nash

I must say I'm shocked. I was so happy to finally see Zack Ryder win the United States Championship, that match was my first choice, but in our poll it came in 3rd. My second choice after that would have been CM Punk, who retained the WWE Championship against two idiots that shouldn't even be in the main event, but they are the only Heels left in the WWE these days. The match between Triple H and Kevin Nash was better than I expected but I did not think it was the highlight of the show. It was revealed afterwards that it was Kevin Nash's retirement match. I think they should have let the fans know, I think they would have given Nash a better reaction for his last match if they had known. Anyways, the results of our poll doesn't lie, you all agree that Triple H vs Kevin Nash was the best match at TLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts