Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Poll Closed: CM Punk VS ??? @ Wrestlemania

Well the poll is closed. I asked who you all thought CM Punk should face at Wrestlemania. 

This poll also set the record for the most votes of any poll on my blog with 186 votes!

Honorable mention to: Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker, and Chris Jericho...
But the winner was of course... Stone Cold Steve Austin!


However, Jeff Hardy is in TNA, and the Undertaker is going to be facing Triple H at Wrestlemania. So that just leaves Christ Jericho and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Everyone suspects that Jericho is the one returning on January 2nd despite the fact that he denies it on Twitter. Stone Cold Steve Austin on the other hand says he has one more match left in him and he wants it to be against CM Punk. The obvious place for such a match would be Wrestlemania. However, Austin also stated that he would want Punk to be the Heel so he can be the fan-favorite. I don't think the WWE will be changing Punk into a Heel anytime soon so that might rule out the chances of Austin making a return. I think that ultimately leaves Chris Jericho.

Therefore, it is my prediction that the main events of Wrestlemania will be:

The Rock vs John Cena
The Undertaker vs Triple H (Shawn Michaels Referee)
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (though I agree I'd rather it was Stone Cold Steve Austin)
The Big Show vs Shaq (as the celebrity joke match)

I think Dolph Ziggler will be World Champion vs ???
United States Champion Zack Ryder vs ???
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts