WWE.com released their list of the top 10 moments in the history of Monday Night Raw.
- Monday Night Raw’s first episode - Jan. 11, 1993
- D-Generation X begins to form - Aug. 11, 1997
- “Stone Cold” stuns Mr. McMahon for the first time - Sept. 22, 1997
- Mr. McMahon proclaims “Bret screwed Bret” - Nov. 17, 1997
- Mike Tyson and “Stone Cold" Steve Austin brawl - Jan. 19, 1998
- Nitro ends as Shane McMahon buys WCW - March 26, 2001
- First Brand Extension Draft takes place - March 25, 2002
- John Cena is drafted to Raw - June 6, 2005
- Three-hour Viewer's Choice Raw - June 7, 2010
- First-ever Raw SuperShow - Aug. 29, 2011
While I agree with about the first 7 of those moments, I don't really care for the last 3, and there are a few moments I think they overlooked.
How about when Vince McMahon hired Eric Bischoff to run Raw. I never thought I would see Eric Bischoff in the WWE, let alone shaking hands with Vince on Raw. That was a huge moment.
Or when Triple H married Stephanie McMahon. She was originally supposed to marry Test, but Triple pulled a fast one and married her before the wedding with Test could take place. That was very memorable.
What about the night on Raw when Triple H finally made his long awaited return to the ring. After being out with a bad injury Triple H returned and got possibly the biggest pop from a wrestling crowd that I have ever heard.
Other moments, Nexus destroyed the ring, when WCW stars and ECW stars started showing up on Raw, I think the most memorable was when Scott Steiner finally came back to the WWE and went right after Triple H for the World Championship (which he should have won at the Royal Rumble). When Evolution formed, and Randy Orton and Dave Batista became the next two biggest stars in the WWE. Or how about the night after Wrestlemania 18 when Brock Lesnar debuted on Raw?
I think all of those moments are memorable, and some more memorable than the ones WWE.com listed.