Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brooke Hogan Interview

Brooke Hogan's new job sort of has her following in her father's footsteps.

The daughter of legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke now manages the female division (a.k.a., "The Knockouts") of TNA's "Impact Wrestling" on Spike TV, she told CNN at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday.

"Secretly I always wanted to wrestle, even though I'm a total pansy," she said. "I cannot take a bump for the life of me, but I just saw the opportunity, and I was like 'why not,' you know, it's temporary. I get to get in there and straighten a few things out, you know. I'm passionate about it, I've grown up in the business, and it's fun."

Fun for her, sure, but for dad Hulk? Not exactly.

"My dad, my poor dad, I think I gave him a heart attack," Hogan said when the news was out. "I got a call from him and he was like 'Are you wrestling?' and I was like, 'No I'm not wrestling' ...so, he gets it now, [and] I think there's a little bit of pride there, I think he's a little bit proud."

 
Plus, she went on, "he knows how much I love it. I was always the one like 'Dad, show me how to do a body slam, show me how to do a leg drop,' you know?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts