Friday, December 6, 2013

Tessmacher Interview

Hi Brooke! You’ve got a signature move called the 'ass-tastic'. Explain what this is to those who might not know and how did you come up with the idea?
I basically hit my opponent in the face with my rear-end. I used to do it to my sister when we were kids growing up. It was something I did to torment her, but now thinks it’s the funniest thing in the world that I am now doing that move on national TV.

Doesn't sound too bad...
I am pretty sure most guys wouldn’t mind it at all. 

This year will be the first time TNA record a PPV outside the US. Has it been long overdue?
It is, I think it’s going to be awesome. It’ll be a lot more exciting and we'll bring out the chairs and all the other cool stuff. It shouldn’t just be fans in the United States that get to experience it. 
 

Do you get a chance to do any of the tourist stuff when you travel?
I did get to go to Ireland and have a pint of Guinness. Just having the opportunity to travel to a different country where you get to learn about how others live and the culture is great.

You are on the road non-stop, so you must have come across a few nightmare hotels?
One time there were ants in the bed. In some places I would just keep my shoes on and roll up in my travel blanket to sleep in a bed. It’s probably been cleaner and better to sleep in the car I’ve just rented. 


What's been the thing you've nicked from a hotel?
There was this truly amazing bath robe I took from the Ritz Carlton. I always feel like I am going to get caught and end up getting charged for something I probably don’t really want. You need to see how I pack, I bring anything and everything. Especially peanut butter.
 

Ah yes, the last time we spoke, you revealed you are obsessed with peanut butter and fake eye lashes. What secret talents do you have?
I think I’ve been showcasing it every week with my rear-end. I am a twerker. I can twerk upside down with one hand. I don’t know if that’s a talent but I don’t see anyone else doing it!
 

You’ve done your fair share of beauty competitions. What’s that like?
It’s just crazy and it messes with your mind. You get some who weigh practically nothing moaning about their weight that could probably be doing with eating a few burritos.

So all in all then you're pretty competitive?
If I am passionate about something then I always to be the best I can be. It would literally make me sad if I didn’t perfect something.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts